Arch. Myriam B. Mahiques Curriculum Vitae

Thursday, April 29, 2010

EXPO 2010 Shangai, China

China Pavillion
These are some of the amazing pavillions for Expo 2010 in Shangai, China.
This is the web page were you can find more details.
These pictures have been downloaded from Dezeen Design Magazine
UAE Pavillion
Swiss Pavillion
Interior of Swiss Pavillion
Chinese Pavillion
Japanese Pavillion
South Korea Pavillion
Norwegian Pavillion
UK Pavillion
UK Pavillion
UK Pavillion
Spanish Pavillion
Spanish Pavillion
Luxembourg Pavillion
Serbian Pavillion
Swedish Pavillion


5 comments:

  1. Espectacular, no los conocía, muy bueno!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HOla Silvia, todos los emprendimientos de arquitectura en China, desde hace años, están a la vanguardia de la tecnología, son una maravilla. Saludos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Myriam,

    I'd like to congratulate you on your architectural work. I am not an architect but I am a fan of Architecture, enjoy landscape, and also share this particular interest with you - literature.
    As for poetry, what's your mood...?
    May your work keep progressing every day as you mostly wish.
    Maria C. Costa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear María, thank you so much for your nice words! I presume, and maybe I´m wrong, that you also speak Spanish? That´s my native language. And I also presume you visited my literature blog, that´s also nice! I´m not a fan of poetry; when I was a child at school, it was difficult for me to learn them by heart. But, I think that I can feel when a poem is good, though I don´t know a thing about structure and so on, there are some graphic ways now that I didn´t learn at the time I studied ¨Castellano¨. What I like, you´ll find it in my posts, I hate economy and politics....Let´s keep in touch, and of course you are welcome to visit http://fusiondelasartes.bligoo.com/
    If you like the site, you can post yourself about the themes of your interest. Even landscape. I had a group of landscape in Fusión de las Artes (ning) but we are moving now, as ning now isn´t free anymore. Best regards!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails