Arch. Myriam B. Mahiques Curriculum Vitae

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Mi cuenta en Facebook. My account in Facebook

Some people from this blog look for me in Facebook. I have a personal account in Facebook, but I´ve just opened another one for Thoughts on Architecture and Urbanism. I´d like to invite the readers here to join this group in Facebook, I configurated it so everybody can share texts and pictures about the subjects of our common interest. Please type this blog´s name in Facebook, and you´ll find it, if not, try to follow this link
Algunas personas de este blog me buscan en Facebook. Yo tengo una cuenta personal, pero acabo de abrir otra bajo el nombre de este blog. La he configurado de modo que todos pueden agregar textos y fotos del tema de nuestro común interés: arquitectura, urbanismo, paisajismo, antropología, etc. Por favor, para aquéllos interesados, tipeen el nombre del blog en el buscador de Facebook, de lo contrario sigan este link
Muchas gracias,
Myriam

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails