Arch. Myriam B. Mahiques Curriculum Vitae

Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Some scenes from "House of Voices." The big bathroom


This weekend I've watched the French-Romanian 2004 movie "House of voices," (Saint Ange in Europe), and I loved its photography. It is pretty similar to "Orphanage"  but in my opinion, this one is better. I took some screen shots of the big bathroom because pipes are always intriguing for me. If you have lived in a multiple stories apartment, you well know that the neighbors' voices are heard through the pipes, and also yours, of course.


This one is nice, to see the scale of the big sink, compared to the boy or vice versa.


The last part was a little disappointing: the old mansion has a laboratory underground and it's absolutely different from the rest of the movie's environment. Though, very old, it looks like futuristic. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails